The video is courtesy of Oregon Basketball and Coach Jon Nedelcoff. It’s long at 11:43 but it covers a lot in that time.
After starting with basic drills it build up to some great offense and defense concepts, moving through pick n roll, UCLA cuts and Cincinnati offense including inbound and special plays. I list all the concepts below the video.
Reviewing it again, I’m wondering how Jon got so many concepts into less than 12 minutes.
Drills in the video:
- Triple Threat Drill @0:09
- Triple Threat Cut Through @0:28
- Pass, Screen & Curl @0:46
- Pass, Ball Screen, Pick & Roll @1:09
- Follow your pass drill @1:29